Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gatsby

Have been using Gatsby for so long and I did not notice its effectiveness before, until that day.. the day I took my passport size photos.. It was like another hair gel advertisement. Entered the photo kiosks and adjust my head to fit in the virtual frame on the screen. Then snapped! I went on and took my photo from the kiosks, and passed it to the staffs for documentation processing.

X   : "Sorry sir, your picture cannot be used. You have to take a new one." 
me : "Why?"
X   : "It is because the photo you give do not fit your whole head sir. We will let you take a new photo for free, but the third time, we'll charge RM25."


Took a look at the picture. My god, the hair exceeded the top frame. Went back to the kiosks again. This time, make sure that the hair is pressed downwards, no matter how ugly the hairstyle would be. I pressed, my hair stands back right after I release it.. I pressed again, it stands again.. Finally, I pressed my hair until the countdown of 3 seconds and released and the last second. Snap! Well, it is right below the upper frame.

Gatsby! Keep your hair standing 24/7!


4 comments:

head vs tail said...

LOL i keep laughing when i read about tis post. ur wrinkles a lot wei

ryus said...

ya lo.. wrinkles a lot wei.. have to go 拉皮 dy..

cheesian said...

haha, u 超劳过度 or worried kena pay RM 25 for the third time bro?

cyang said...

hey, just now I watch this video and think of your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in2ITu1cH4Q

hahaha. considering to change brand? :P