Saturday, December 15, 2012

Officially Missing Home

I've been away from home for a longer time than now, but I've never been so far away from home before. Life's good here but I'm starting to miss home badly. It's inevitable. The thought of not having chinese new year back home this coming year makes it much worse. Hopefully Chinatown London makes a good backup place to be for chinese new year. I guess I miss the feeling having someone opening the door for you, welcoming you home with smiles and having hot dinner served. It's such a nice feeling. All your worries and frustrations will be left outside of the house and you can just sleep soundly every single night. I miss the food home, I miss my bed, I miss the talks, I miss the jokes, I miss speaking hokkien, I miss the old TV broadcasting hokkien dramas, I miss all the traditional and cultural stuffs, I miss the gathering of relatives, I miss wearing my pyjamas, I miss my family. If 21/12/12 is really the doomsday, there's no other place to be but home.

And speaking of 21/12/12, I just come up with a simple thought that if apocalypse's coming, I should use this opportunity to fulfill all promises that I'd made to anyone but yet to fulfill. So is there anyone I promised something that I haven't done? I'll try my best to get it done before 21/12/12. 

4 comments:

Sayonara said...

you owe me money.. =P

MADrid said...

hehe...dont worry about the CNY, we skype with you haha

head vs tail said...

belanja makannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ryus said...

how much I owe u CSC? but i remember ppl always say 过去的就让它过去吧. i kinda understand it now, hahahahahaha

wah ko, u r the best! hahahaha.. bohong kuat la through skype later during CNY

nhynhy, I know promise for souvenirs la, got juga har belanja makan? kena budget la nie..