Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mondayitis

For this semester, Monday will be my busiest day as almost 60% of my lectures are cramped within that single day. I'm doing 9 hours on Monday itself, starting 9am to 11pm with gaps in between. I took up 5 subjects this semester and I have all of them on Monday. Among the 5 subjects, principle of finance takes up 3 hours, from 8pm to 11pm, the toughest slot of the day. It is the first time I encounter such level of Mondayitis. Plus, I'm a night owl. So I'm practically a walking zombie the whole day. If you bump into me that very day of any week, forgive me if I do not respond to your greetings from afar because my awareness range will only be within 1 meter radius (just to keep me off from falling).

But no worries, I'll survive the Monday"s"!

No comments: