Monday, September 20, 2010

Tangan Gatal

Recently I came across a software called Folder Lock. It is used to lock or encrypt any desired folder in your window. It appeared interesting and I tried it.

Everything went well until one day when I tried to lock almost all files to see if there was a maximum capacity for it. It was 1am and I would be going Pangkor the other day. Tangan gatal lo.. After I locked them, the folder lock software stopped functioning whenever I try to access it. Then butterflies flew all over my stomach and I scratched my head until I wanna cry. It is because 80% of my C drive documents and files are inside. Thinking of unstalling the software but scared of losing my files, I was blank. I spent the whole night looking for solution but nothing applied proved successful.

It was 8am and I managed to catch an hour sleep, then I headed for Pangkor Island. I could not really leave this problem behind my mind and I had to bring it along to Pangkor. But I did have fun in Pangkor. When I was back to UTP, I finally decided to risk all my files uninstalling Folder Lock. It was then that I realised that we have to enter Folder Lock to uninstall it. I CAN'T ENTER!!! Again, I spent the day searching for solutions but all my time was wasted for nothing.

Before I off my laptop, I gave system restore one last try. Miraculously, it was a success! I got all my musics, movies, series, pictures and academic documents back! I was so happy that I wanna shout out loud, but my roommate was asleep by that time. So, I ran out my room and gave a shout, followed by a sigh of relief. Sorry neighbours if I had you awaked. Then I was back in my room writing this blog post.

I am truly relieved and Berbatovs hat-trick which made ManU winning 3-2 over Liverpool made my night. Anyway my night left only a couple of hours as it is 3am now. Having lectures at 8am somemore.... One problem gone, the others continue coming.. What to do? This is life. Tahan lo...

8 comments:

Bond said...

wow,
"butterflies flew all over my stomach"..

chim...
haha...

Rabbit said...

Wah....very dangerous.

Glad everything is okay.

cyang said...

haha.so kind of u dun shout in the room. =D

Rabbit said...

...oh...

I just remembered who your roommate is.

>.<

ryus said...

Bond, not very chim la, kindergarden got la B for butterfly..

Rabbit, hahaha, dun try it at home

Cy, of coz la, later u muka blur looking at me

head vs tail said...

is it possible after u shout, blue angel appear
"dik, kenapa lewat malam tak tidur tapi jerit macam org gila?" then giv u 1 red bomb LOL

ryus said...

hy, why la blue angel and red bomb?> shout only ma need death penalty meh?

head vs tail said...

in utp sikit2 kena