Friday, June 26, 2009

origami robot

Boredom invaded me while I was having my daily task - online. Numbness forced me to stand up to move about before I became a statue in front of the laptop. Suddenly, I thought of doing something I used to do when I was a child. Opening the cupboard, I took out some pieces of papers and started trying to fold them into something, anything. Then, I got something. It looked like a jet. Anyway, it looked so... erm.. I should say incomplete. A second look at it gave me an idea that it could be the body part of a robot (inspired by transformer, although I haven't seen it yet). I started making other body parts and glued them together. Finally, I got this.


I also added a sword for "him".





I showed my mom and guess what. She said that I'm too free until have time to do these stuff. She'll give me some house chores. Haha. But really, I don't help my mom much in doing house chores after coming back from utp. Now, this robot is given to my cousin already. She will need it more than me.

7 comments:

colours of the wind said...

I used to have one too. Recalling my childhood memories...

Mr. BoND said...

bro, i start to admire u...

u r so creative...

how to do one?

ryus said...

BOND: just use papers, glue and some time. Not that I don't wanna teach u, but u know, I forget everything ald la.

Anonymous said...

nevermind, next time we exchange, i teach u rubic cube, u teach me that...

haha

cheehwei said...

wa...i m so proud to have a genius bro like u.hehe. who have u given to? tua pui Ann ar??

ryus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryus said...

sis, ya, give to ann liao. But she seems not as happy as what I have expected. haha.

To bond, no thanks, i know how to solve rubik cube ald, just that very slow.

To yun, i'll give u a robot if i can still have the time and mood to make one. But paper one la. haha.