Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apple

I started to like eating apples when I'm in Form 4, both green and red. I think it started like this : "Why the apples in the fridge are left to be rotten everytime? Eat more fruits, please!" My father and mother always urged me and my siblings to have more fruits and vegetables. So, I pay heed to that advice and now I'm slightly addicted to apples.

Another factor is I like to peel apples. I learnt how to peel an apple from my mom and sis. I noticed that everytime they don't let the apple's skin torn off until almost the whole apple is peeled off the skin. Therefore, I tried and tried and finally I succeeded. Haha. I used to watch TV while peeling the apple but now apples are hardly available here in UTP. Besides, I also eat apples on my way to my tuition. I like doing so because first, as a dessert after dinner and second, it prevents my mouth(breath) from getting stink.

The consequences of eating apples are first, never have constipation and second, I'll be getting further away from Chia Soon, Yin, Min Yee, Megat, Tamim, Nazrin and Wan Khalis they all. It is because of the saying, "An apple a day, keep the doctor away!" So, sorry for my doctor friends.

8 comments:

Alpha_ said...

Nasib baik I do not choose medicine :)

colours of the wind said...

So many doctors-to-be. Haha...
I like apples too. Going to get one.

cuteJason said...

LOL...
later we go buy apples together...
haha^^...

~Be happy~

Anonymous said...

wei, gt one more doctor...

he is doctor harry khaw...

haha!!

ryus said...

To Doctor Harry Khaw ...

"the ... behind means the name behind is censored?"

To Alpha

"Whether you pick medic or not, we all also so far away la."

To colours of the wind

"Going to get one? You hate your doctors-to-be friends?"

To Jason

"You buy, I take."

Rabbit eat shit said...

I read from newspaper that says apple fibres actually are not good for your....err.....anal activity.....don't know.....that's why i don't like apples liao, since reading that article, lol.

GenkiKid said...

Rabbit really nonsense XD

cheehwei said...

Bro, i remmbered i m always the one who have to peel the skin for u all wei...u never do that to me!! Ha..dun care, next time when i get back home, i wanna be the Queen to whom u have to serve..Lol...i still love ur blog xD..din notice that u actually put mine in ur page =) Love u...