Friday, August 12, 2011

something done

Just burnt the midnight oil for a Mechanics of Machine project, oil habis kering already. Actually I kinda like that subject. It is more related to mechanical engineering, drawing of simple machines and stuff. But still, pulling an all nighter completing report was not fun, especially when you have to squeeze your sleepy brain for some useful ideas late at night.

The report is quite lengthy and complicated with all the triangle rules, angles, Excel, etc and it is Mechanics of Machine, with an abbreviation - MOM. I was like I seriously needed my mom here with me to get me through the night, made me hot milo with HupSeng biscuits. They don't have those in UTP.

Kinda fell into low self-esteem and self-ignorant condition recently, piling up all assignments just to wait for the duedate, indulging myself with movies, snacks and "tumpang sahur" every night although I'm not fasting. Not sure if I'm gaining weight or not, but what's for sure is that my "eye shadow" is getting darker and darker. Oh God, I love Ramadan month!!!

It's been long since I've completed something myself, really missed the sense of achievement. I, an easily satisfied boy, managed to gain some yesterday, or I should say this morning after completing the project. Not that I'm motivated or what, just manage get a taste of pride. So purposely update this blog post to remind myself how nice it feels when I can get something done!

One more thing, I'll be having 5 tests coming up in the next 2 weeks, po pi po pi ar..

1 comment:

cheehwei said...

Ur losing weight bro, and I miss you ='(