Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Village 2 in UTP

I promised CSC that I'll take pictures of V2. Sorry for taking such a long time to show you. But at least I keep my promise. Haha.


This is the V2 cafe. Up there is called V2 foyer
where students ususally have meetings.


V2A


V2B



V2D - the block I'm living in. The window above right where the stairs start descending,
is my room. So, I also don't know I'm in the ground floor or the first floor. Haha.


This is the intruder found. So now you can see the consequences of trespassing. Haha.

"I think it is not necessary to let you all take a look at my room so I don't take any photos.
Nothing special about it..."

8 comments:

WilbONd said...

haha, u keep a girl inside yr room is it? haha..

p/s:what is instruder? or u mean intruder?

ryus said...

My room is so small.CY is also inside the room ma. How can I keep another people inside?

And ya, typing error. I change now lo... thanks for correcting

Yxng said...

the photo you got photoshop? why look so nice one?

Sayonara said...

live in the school hostel looks like very siok.

Your room is at 1/2 floor.

I want more pic. Took you so long time but only a few nia. Mana boleh.

ryus said...

Yxng? Yang kah? whoever la, the photo no photoshop la, i noob la, dunno photoshop one.

Sayonara, tak syiok la school hostel. U wan more pic? nothing much to let u see leh... hahaha

cheesian said...

Hey, I wanna take a closer look into ur room. Post la, post!!!

cuteJason said...

later bring some girl girl back...
Kampar's UTAR girls too much....
cause traffic jam...
bring back to reduce a bit...
kakakakaka.....

cheehwei said...

ur pics remind me of my uni years..yucksss!! Lol...