Friday, May 1, 2009

Don't ever try to skip class

Last Thursday, I played truant. As my moral debate was approaching, my team mate and I decided to skip our two hour chemistry tutorial to search for data in the IRC for the debate. It was my first time in UTP, if I'm not mistaken. I asked my friend to sign the attendance list for me.

Only about fifteen minutes in IRC, I received a call from LJL, saying that I "kantoi" already. The tutor had already realised that someone signed for me as no one answered when he called my name in the class. Initially, I made my decision to ignore it. Anyway, the internet connection in IRC was so slow at that time, so I decided to go back to class. When I entered the class, I saw that my name on the list had been cancelled and the tutor asked whether my name was the one cancelled. The whole class laughed.

That wasn't the end. He directly asked me to do a tutorial question on the white board. No one had the answer and I hadn't done it. Anyway, I went out and gave it a try. I couldn't get the answer. Handing me the sheet with answer, he said "Stop torturing yourself, just copy it!"
@#$%!

So, I guessed my name will be painted black in his mind forever. Haiz, first try already "Kantoi"! I think I have messed with the wrong guy already.

5 comments:

Alpha_ said...

Practice makes perfect. Try again next time.

colours of the wind said...

Ryus play taurant lo.
Haiz....so dissapointing only. U are once a prefect.

someone said...

prefect is nth also...

try kot la, later they kick u out then u have to come to utar to find me...haha

ryus said...

hopefully no more next time lo. Go UTAR also not bad ma. Haha

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

colours of the wind: (whatever)
-------------
so far i only play truant for one class -- thinking skills.