Friday, March 6, 2009

My Ambition

Since young, I dreamed to become a famous inventor, just like Thomas Edison or a famous artist like Leonardo Da Vinci. Anyway, when I grew older, I realised that my dream is a dream because I think I can't work for it. FIFA World Cup 2002 made me a football fan. My passion for football once made me dreaming of being a national team football player but being a rational student, my answer is "nope, I won't!"

At the age of 16, I started having the interest towards engineering as I began to watch some National Geography and Discovery programmes at that time. And, I liked to do some small, peculiar but useless stuff with sticks, papers and rubber bands. I tried many but only a few were successfully produced and one of them was my rubber ball. Considering all these, I think I like Mechanical Engineering (Mechatronic actually, to be more specified) as it involved movement. Anyway, I also like architecture, astronomy, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Too many things already, I think. So, suddenly there was a question orbitting around my head. Is it that I actually like new knowledge and too much exposure to programmes and new things about ME led me to the wrong thought that I like ME?

Until now, actually, I think I still hold tight onto my first ambition---inventor. I like to design things although I'm not good at it. I like to solve problems that made everyone's brain swell. So, I like to learn new but easy things that other people seldom do. To conclude all in a nutshell, I think I just like to earn respect from others and be remembered until maybe 200 years later. And the strange part is I seldom take money as a factor in deciding my ambition.
*Seldom ≠ never

2 comments:

cuteJason said...

Keep it on...
Make sure of it or not you will regret later...(same like me)
haha^^...
gambateh....
add oil...
always support you...

~Be happy~

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

aiyor.......

me never have cita-cita....

gambateh lah.....